DAVID BOWIE ‘A NEW CAREER IN A NEW TOWN (1977 – 1982)’ is the third in a series of box sets spanning his career from 1969 and the follow-up to the awarding winning and critically acclaimed DAVID BOWIE ‘FIVE YEARS (1969 – 1973)’ and DAVID BOWIE ‘WHO CAN I BE NOW? (1974 – 1976)’.
This 13 disc, 180g audiophile vinyl box set features all of the material officially released by David Bowie between 1977 and 1982 including all four studio albums, his 1978 live album ‘STAGE’ in both original and expanded tracklistings, the newly compiled “HEROES” E.P., collecting together both the German and French long and single versions of “Heroes”, and the exclusive new compilation of single versions, non-album singles and B-sides, ‘RE:CALL 3’. Also included exclusively is a brand new remix of the 1979 album ‘LODGER’ by long time Bowie producer/collaborator Tony Visconti.
- 84 Page hardback book
- Low (remastered) (1LP)
- "Heroes" (remastered) (1LP)
- “Heroes” E.P. (remastered) (12” Single)*
- Stage (remastered) (2LP Yellow Vinyl) *
- Stage (2017) (remastered) (3LP)
- Lodger (remastered) (1LP)
- Lodger (Tony Visconti 2017 Mix) (1LP)*
- Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) (1LP)
- Re:Call 3 (single versions, non-album singles and B-sides) (remastered) (2LP)* *
Exclusive to ‘A New Career In A New Town (1977-1982)’
The box set’s accompanying 84 page book features rarely seen and previously unpublished photos by photographers including Anton Corbijn, Helmut Newton, Andrew Kent, Steve Schapiro, Duffy and many others as well as historical press reviews and technical notes about the albums from producer Tony Visconti.
“Tomorrow Belongs To Those Who Can Hear It Coming”